Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Was Tagged!

I was tagged by Jenni!

I live: In my new house! it's awesome!
I am: a procrastinator, uh oh!
I think: I need more sleep! (like you Jenni!)
I Know: how to dance
I want: no more homework!
I have: an amazing family!
I dislike: bugs and snakes!
I miss: JOEL and PAULINA!
I fear: tests!
I feel: excited for the weekend!
I hear: my sisters blog music playing
I smell: the new house smell..
I crave: Subway, and my sis' cookies! yum!
I cry: when i get hurt, duh...
I usually: am extreemly busy every day!
I search: ...i can't think of anything.....
I wonder: which high school i will go to... vikings or darts?!?!?
I regret: sleeping in every morning, i am always late!
I love: family, friends, animals, and more!
I care: about my family and friends!
I always: can make someone smile
I worry: about the world, as it gets scarrier and scarrier!
I am not: always a dare devil, only sometimes.....
I remember: the day i got diabetes.. :-(
I believe: in myself
I sing: alot
I argue: about homework!
I write: everyday in school
I listen: to my ipod and the radio every day
I can usually be found: at school, dance, home, or friends house
I am scared: of anything with 8 legs! -or no legs!
I need: more sleep (again)
I forget: tests that are the next day! (it always happens! those darn tests)
I am happy: most of the time!

I tag: Kendall, Kylee, Sam, and Kayla! go...go...go!

No comments: