Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Amazing Sister!!!

Jenni, the best big sister in the world, qualified for the Boston Marathon! she is so amazing! Right now she is in St. George running a marathon too! These are pictures of her running a marathon in the summer! instead of running 26 miles, she accidentally ran 31! But she still made it with a good time!

She is so amazing! she runs marathons, has two little girls, is the Primary President, and so much more! Jenni, I love you, and i want to be just like you! Good luck at the Boston Marathon!

1 comment:

Jen Hanson said...

Kenz, YOU'RE THE BEST! Thank you so much. I'm glad someone out there appreciate's my crazy running habits. That was so sweet. I am so lucky to have a sister like you. I am so blessed!!!!!! No one gives me as much support, love, and encouragement as you. You've always been so good to me. You truly are such a sweet sister. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you!

Oh, and thanks again for the cookies. YUM! I've already like half of them!